Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited

TAAL has Airfield & MRO Division facility agreement with Air Works India (Engg) for establishment of commercial Aircraft Maintenance and Operating Airfield & MRO Division services at TAAL's private airfield (Licensed) at Hosur, near Bangalore.

Those who are seeking for On Job Training of AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) have completed the course successfully can contact us.
Contact Person: Shikhar Chaturvedi
Mobile no: 09538241190
Email: shikhar.chaturvedi@taal.co.in

Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited.
2nd Floor, “Panchashila”,
# 42, Dickenson Road,
Bangalore – 560 042.
Karnataka - India.
Tel No. +91 080 25574618.
Fax No. +91 080 25574617.
Web: www.taal.co.in

1 comment:

  1. Sir

    I have successfully completed my course on Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) inclusive of Six months OJT on Fokker F-27 aircraft, from School of Aeronautics (Neemrana) ,Rajasthan. Also, I have cleared Paper-1 of DGCA license examination.

    I would like to do OJT from Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited.
    For the same, I request you to kindly provide me with details regarding:
    a) Types of aircrafts on which OJT is done.
    b) Requirements I must fulfill for joining.
    c) OJT Fee details to, damodar.kannan1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete